Monday, April 4, 2011

Cross Gallery Wall

I have a small collection of Crosses that were once scattered around our house. I've seen so many cool gallery walls, that I decided to round up most of the crosses and place them on one wall.

Here is the blank wall I chose. This is the wall you see when you first enter the living room:


I laid out most of them on the floor before I nailed all the holes:

Of course I had to add a G.
My mom made the monogram for my bday

And here is the finished result:


I sprayed the bottom left cross to match the surrounding decor.
You can't tell in the pic but it's a bright green

I left a little space on the wall so that in the future I could add more crosses.
I'm not sure what to do (if anything) to the corner. I have a tall green vase I could add with some twigs...hmmm.

1 comment:

Ben and Katie said...

I love it...looks awesome!!! I wanted to start collecting clocks from everywhere we have gone but I always forget! I do have one that we got for our wedding and want to build on it!